A fast growing gluten-free organic cracker company is seeking a production manager for our wholesale kitchen. We’re a high volume production kitchen looking for an active, organized and detailed individual.
Oversee and monitor production of crackers from dough mixing to baking and final packaging. This is a bird’s eye view to ensure consistency in the product from beginning to end.
We’re looking for a team leader with a strong desire to motivate and develop our staff. Leadership roles include training and coaching to ensure quality product as well as maintaining staff morale. Our production manager must pitch in to provide support on the production line as needed to ensure a smooth operation.
90% of this job is standing, walking, bending, lifting and moving. Must have eye-hand coordination.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous bakery production experience desired to have a good understanding of the production process on everything from mixing to doughs.
- Math skills required for weighing and scaling ingredients.
- Inventory management skills required. Experience in inventory control methods. Maintaining ordering/receiving, and record keeping.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience with a proven ability to lead a team and create a weekly staff / work schedule.
- $23.00/hour, plus overtime